American Pie #1
This movie is written by Adam Herz and its directors is Paul and Chris Weitz.
The film concentrates on five boys (Jim, Kevin, Oz, Finch, and Stifler) who attend East Great Falls High. With the exception of Stifler, the friends make a pact to lose theirvirginity before their high school graduation
My Review
First time I watch this movie is during my high school (2003 I think..haha) with friends during weekend..Well at that time, I still can't properly understand English well enough..
You might think that this movie isn't good for under-age like me to watch at that time..Yup I agree with that since it had a lot of "erotic" scenes and cursing words...But, at that time, how will I understand everything they said since I didn't fully understand English at that time..
Since then, I have watched more than 3 times the same movie just because it's funny, hilarious, and well-free-Tits..haha...But in all that, the movie still have moral values that a few can see them which is FRIENDSHIP.
Sometimes, from friendship you can learn the world that you about to face when you reach Adult..Betrayal, Love, Trust and etc..It is true that your best friend can back-stab you in future or talk-behind you..
Well, that is my own opinion..different people have different opinion and review in their own eyes..
3.8 out of 5
Screen-shots of the movie
To watch full movie (part by part)
No comments:
Post a Comment